- Robert Colbourne
- Contact / CV
- Tamed [Flood Management Scheme]
- Smithfield Site
- King Edward VI Sixth Form College
- James Watt Campus, Birmingham Metropolitan College
- Kemble Airfield
- Woodthorne Residential Housing Development
- Muchall Grove Housing Development
- Meshwork Worcester
- Quadrant, Network Rail National Centre
- 20ft to an Inch [Sustrans]
- Birmingham Coach Station, Digbeth
- South Wolverhampton and Bilston Academy
- Longton Plots
- Pride of Place, West Bay
- Darwin Hall
- Light in Benmore - Optima Housing Association Art-as-Maintenance Report
- Smithfield 1 Proposal
- Turning Wall
- Springfield Brewery
- Constellations, Optima Housing Association
- AFC Telford United
- Stourport Day Book
- Stourport markers
- Changing Landscapes
- Rea Park, Digbeth
- Rea Crossing, Digbeth High Street
- Green Bridge Feasibility Project
- BryantPriestNewman 10
- Longhouse CPD, Confluence and Mythe
- At any specific
Light in Benmore, Birmingham, 
Report for Optima Community Association.
Through workshops with a local play project and a temporary intervention, the report aimed to find how attention to lighting and colour could change the psychology of the area, whilst involving residents in decision making.
It also aimed to investigate how some of the city's policies and guidelines could be tailored to this city centre residential area.
Focusing on small changes rather than larger typical art 'statements', the work aimed to find better ways of responding to and identifying certain needs of residents.
When opportunities to work with existing features and utilities arise (in this case the entrance canopy lighting as an example) a supportive and interconnected approach integrating artists throughout the regeneration process, could see incremental changes across the area developing it holistically over time.